Friday, October 4, 2013

Experimental Design

While my Oceanography class was on a field trip, I stayed in school and completed my experimental design. I would conduct my experimental design assignment by setting up an underwater research station to observe the breeding habits of clams. I would need under water cameras to document them. These cameras would need fast and slow motion and night vision. I would also need a boat to get to this station. The research station would be equipped to last 3 days under water and be pressurized to withstand the depths and ensure sustainable living. I would only need a team of 3 specially trained scientists who I would be diving with. Other than that, the only other thing I would need would be the necessary survival gear to last the team for a 7 day voyage to and from the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment